Guidance on good practice for using the extensive network of inland and coastal waters in England and Wales.
To get the best canoeing experience:
- try to be considerate and respectful;
- treat others as you would wish to be treated;
- respect the freshwater and marine environment
- follow safety recommendations;
- be seen as welcomed visitor;
- observe the Countryside Code.
For information on where to canoe on inland and coastal waters, including access arrangements that may be in place, visit the Go Paddling website.